Are you ready?
Is it your time to step out in faith and begin the journey to long-term overseas mission service?
Each person comes to this point in his life by a different path. For you, it may have been a short-term trip that opened your eyes to the need in the world, a great missions conference, or a call from God that He can use your gifts and talents in a specialized way in a cross-cultural context. Or you may have been part of an amazing campus ministry, or know a missionary who’s making a huge impact for God’s kingdom on earth.
God can and does use all of these ways to open hearts to becoming agents of change, joining Him in His work of transformation around the world.
The opportunities for cross-cultural ministry through CMF are ready and waiting for you. We want to help you put your passion for missions into action and will walk with you on every step of the journey. Let’s discover how we can serve together!
Email us today, or click the pre-application button above to fill out a pre-application form.
Frequently asked questions about serving with CMF
Q: Who is CMF?
Q: What specific services does CMF provide for its team members?
Q: How long is “long-term service?”
Q: What will I do on the field?
Q: Why do CMF personnel work in teams?
Q: Where can I serve with CMF?
- Serve with the urban poor in Ethiopia, helping to meet the physical and spiritual needs of at-risk children and people infected with HIV/AIDS.
- Live in a large city in Asia, where you will meet with groups of college students and young adults, teaching conversational English and finding opportunities to share the gospel through relationships.
- Train nationals in Mexico, Tanzania or Ukraine, empowering them to spread the Word of God among their own people and plant new churches among unreached peoples.
- Build relationships with college students in Thailand, Germany or Chile, surrounding these young people with a community that loves them no matter what they believe.
- Work in a variety of roles with our partners at Missions of Hope International (MOHI) in Nairobi, Kenya, to provide educational, medical, and spiritual resources for urban poor children and their families.